© Cameron Mackintosh
Musical Theatre fans have been lighting up Facebook and Twitter with glowing pride as Les Mis does us proud at the 70th Golden Globe Awards.
Presented by The Hollywood Foreign Press Association, the Golden Globes are often seen as the forecaster for which films and stars will win gold glory at the Academy Awards.
Les Misérables received three Golden Globes:
- Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy)
- Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture - Anne Hathaway as "Fantine"
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) - Tony Award winner Hugh Jackman as "Jean Valjean
Hopefully, the Oscars will seal the deal for Les Mis!
- 'Les Misérables' film Earns 8 Academy Awards Nominations
- Top 10 Broadway Cast Albums 2012
- Review: NBC's "SMASH" ~ First Season, 2012
- Broadway National Tour Productions for 2013
|Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Facebook|